我说:

2013年1月18日星期五

3rd week of sem 2

This week is very tired for me.

14/1 Monday
School assembly in the morning.
There were many information to the students.
We need to fill in a form about the co-curricular for our badan beruniform, society and club.
This year, form six's students need to choose again and join the lower forms.
Haizz..so I think I will always stay at Sitiawan because the activities carry out on Saturday.
Ermmmm...physics chapter 1 quiz today!
I memorized the definition and formula already last week but i can't do well in the quiz T_T
I forgot so many things and I cannot showed my calculation because I don't know how to start it.
After school, i backed home-eat-sleep directly because i sleep too late the night before this exam.

15/1 Tuesday
Originally today had Mate quiz. Everyday quiz!!! T__T
However, it was delayed because Puan Lai absented.
Haizz..my bicycle no repaired yet actually.
Dunno what is the problem???

16/1 Wednesday
Ermmmm..Mate quiz today!
All questions I had done except question no.1.
It need to use the differentiation from first principles to answer this question.
I can't get the correct answer by this way and Puan Lai said it need to do binomial expansion first.
Finally, all of us can answered the question ^^
Chemistry quiz the next day! I prepared for this quiz so i slept about 1am.

17/1 Thursday
Physic quiz i got only 6/20.
All marks got by  the definition question. :)
Chemistry quiz...
I was Group 9 and there were 3 members in each group.
I same group with Shi Jing and Ming Yong. (Dunno spell correct or not)
The first section I was too poor and can't got any marks for my group.
Luckily I got full marks when answered the question about the type of equation.
Then, my group got higher marks in the last section.
Finally we got 93 marks and won the first prize.
o.O Two group won the first prize because same marks so teacher gave the prize to other group first.

I overslept in the morning. I woke up at 6.55am o.O

18/1 Friday
This week no back to Pangkor.
After tuition, i just online and want sleep early later xD

没有评论:

发表评论

谢谢你的评论...