我说:

2013年7月15日星期一

STPM Second sem result


My STPM second term result was better than the first sem result.
I was so excited when i checked my result via sms.

PA
There are 3 section in this paper.
Section A: 4 soalan berstruktur 
Section B: soalan alih bentuk komunikasi (jawab 1 soalan daripada 2 soalan)
Section C: soalan esei (jawab 1 soalan daripada 2 soalan)

I got A- for PA and satisficed dy because i thought i can get maximum B only. Unimaginable i got A- because i did not do all question in section A and essay only write four points.

Mathematics
Very happy la because i can score A in Mathematics!
I really like this subject ^_^

Physics
Hmmm...I can't handle the electric part. I will retake physics because only got C T.T

Chemistry
B-. Consider to retake but I don't like study chemistry. So how? >.<

Study harder for the last semester!
Jiayou ↖(^ω^)↗

没有评论:

发表评论

谢谢你的评论...